Sunday, March 15, 2020

Social Emotional Learning at Home (Covid 19)

Many of our schools are closing for several weeks due to the Coronavirus (Covid 19). For those families who are in need of social emotional learning or counselors who are working remotely, I am going to share any free resources that I find. I will continue to add things as I find them.  Stay healthy!!!

Please share these resources with anyone who may need them and let me know if you find any that I can add.  Thank you to the individuals who have provided these wonderful resources!!

Click on the pictures or titles to view the resources.


Social Emotional Learning at Home  SEL Home Learning Packet supports Social Emotional Learning  Character Education and Social Emotional Learning AT HOME

Social Emotional Learning at Home - 2 Weeks for K-2  Social Emotional Learning at Home - 2 Weeks for 3-5

No comments:

Post a Comment