Thursday, March 7, 2013

WOW!

All of us need to feel appreciated every now and again.  Why not tell your colleagues all the great things they are doing?  Below is a WOW! Notebook that was created to boost morale and give each other a pat on the back.  

When a staff member receives the notebook, they read the wonderful message that someone wrote for them.  They, in turn, write a note to another staff member to encourage, give a boost, or to just say how much they are appreciated.  At the bottom of the page they write, "Don't forget to pass it on....."  

How awesome is it to receive an unexpected kind note?!  Now go out there and spread the love!


8 comments:

  1. This is SO much fun! I think that I'm going to start one now. Thank you for sharing your ideas.

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a lot of fun. It made my day when it came back to me with a note! Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

      ~Emily

      Delete
  2. Will certainly start this on our campus on Monday. Thanks for the great idea!

    LC
    Lafayette, Louisiana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it anonymous or do people sign their names at the end of the notes?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! Love this idea!! I even have an empty notebook already! Totally starting this tomorrow morning. Thanks for the great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saw this and showed it to our AP. A "WOW" notebook has now started circuation at our school! Thanks for the great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for this idea! I created one yesterday afternoon and passed it on late in the day. A few hours later it was returned to me and I found it has already made it's way to 5 different people! It was neat reading the messages left for others and then seeing what was said about me as well. LOVE this idea and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a tough year for teachers at my school. I'm implementing this in my department! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete